We feel we are detail oriented, delivery focused and nice to work with. We are a little bit obsessed with technology and have our own proprietary candidate and client software solution that demonstrates we invest in the same technology expertise as the talent we source, and clients we work with.
- Our Services
At Embarc our executive search and recruitment consultants specialize in sourcing Information Technology professionals. Our client base includes financial institutions, major international and local banks, multinationals and software vendors that work on a range of permanent and contract positions.
We are finding that increased regulatory powers and legislation coupled with the move towards greater digitization and an increasingly complex security landscape is currently driving robust recruitment activity within the financial services sector. Our clients are reporting hiring challenges within our key international markets.
- Contact Us
Do you have what it takes?
Embarc welcomes professionals who would like to develop a career as a Consultant and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and team-oriented business. We offer a fun, high-energy place to work, where your talent and drive will be richly rewarded as you build value and develop your network. We provide a clear career path with a fast track programme for potential partner material.
We have high expectations of our people and invest heavily in their learning and development with comprehensive sales training and a structured career path. We offer a high level of financial and personal reward for motivated people and the opportunity to work with some of the world's most prestigious companies including Fortune Top 50 organizations, as well as venture-sized outfits.
There is no typical profile of a successful employee at Embarc. We employ people with diverse backgrounds; from those who are completely new to Recruitment, to experienced hires. However every member of the team shares these values:
- The determination to keep going when things get tough
- Team player
- Passion for their work and attention to detail
- Desire to build and share their experience and knowledge
- Drive to exceed targets
- Commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability and motivation to work independently, to manage a desk and assigned portfolio of client projects
Do not be fooled. Recruitment is a difficult industry to succeed in. It is an industry to grow as a Sales Professional. You should be a driven self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Typical day-to-day duties within Embarc include:
- Cold-Calling and Prospecting; be prepared to spend a lot of time on the phone, especially when you first start out
- Building and Maintaining strong Candidate and Client relationships; whether face-to-face or over the phone
- Writing resumes that accurately reflect Candidate abilities; highlighting specific skills and strengths
- Understand both candidate and client needs; recruitment is about asking questions and getting hard answers
- Assisting the recruitment process; end-to-end, to ensure a smooth service for stakeholders
- Striving to reach achievable KPIs and targets, structured to your personal goals
- Training and self development, to be the best we must constantly improve
For Further Information please contact our Human Resources Department: